Founded in 1992 | On-Site MRI Scanner | Board-Certified in Neurology
Planning for Your First Visit
After you have arranged an appointment with Neurology Clinic, P.C., please follow the tips below in order to make your visit as quick and convenient as possible.
- Plan to arrive at least thirty minutes early to complete the necessary registration and insurance information.
- Please arrange to have your medical records and any diagnostic images (MRIs, CT scans, x-rays) sent in advance or bring a copy with you. These records may be pertinent to our evaluation of your neurological system.
- Bring all medications you are taking (or an accurate list) to each appointment. Be sure to include the medication name, prescribed dosage, and how often you take each medication.
- We will also need information about your insurance coverage. If any of this information changes between visits, please let us know so we can update your records.
- Bring your insurance cards and a photo ID.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please do so with a 24 hour notice. If this is not done there is a $25 fee.
Patient Information Packet & Instructions
MRI Patient Information Packet
Medical Forms Completion & Medical Record Requests
For all correspondence to include medical record requests and all form completions to include but not limited to disability, time off, return to work, and letters of medical necessity, please ask to speak with our secretary. Please allow five (5) business days for this information to be processed and returned to you.
We accept plans from most major insurance companies. We do not accept the following:
- Arkansas First Source
- Arkansas Medicaid
- Better Health Plan
- BCBS AR Health Advantage HMO – (We DO accept the PPO)
- BCBS Network E
- BCBS HMO Plans
- BCBS Medicare Advantage HMO
- BCBS Cover TN
- Community Health Alliance Select (We DO accept Choice)
- HealthChoice EPO through Accredo
- Humana Medicare Plans (Gold) No new patients
- Magnolia Plan (MS Medicaid)
- Mississippi Medicaid
- Sterling Medicare
- TennCare Select
- Unison Medicare
- United Health Care Community Plan
- United Healthcare River Valley MS (We DO accept TN)
- United Healthcare MS CANS (MS Medicaid)
- Windsor Medicare